Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Best


"I don't want to look at the camera - Makenna is more interesting!"

Daddy got my attention with a toy!

"If I could just get my hand back far enough I think I can reach Kenna's hair."

"What I'm not pulling Makenna's hair!"
Makenna and Cami all dressed up and ready for church. They are so pretty, aren't they? It was just me and the girls this morning. Jay decided to go to a bow shoot instead. Let me tell you it is rough with only one adult at church. Camille gave me a workout - I think I did my arm work - no need for weights today. She was getting tired and was moving all over me - plus it was really hot, I don't think they had the air on - I was trying to fan myself with the bulletin but paper being Cami's favorite toy right now she wrestled me for it so she could have a little snack of paper. - YUCK!

2 comments:

  1. They both look so beautiful. I'll bet you were tired after church. Have you seen or talked Father Marty yet? Be home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man, your church doesn't have a kids' program? I can't imagine trying to sit through the adult church with the kids! You are brave!!!
    (http://littlebearsworld.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete