Monday, September 27, 2010

Following Directions



Cami loves when her sister gets a bath. One evening she asked about Makenna and I told her she was in the tub. The next minute she went running past me into the bathroom with her B in hand. Her B is her binky with a blanket attached. She had swiped it out of her crib. I told her not to get her B wet because she wouldn't have it for bed. (She loves to throw things in the tub.) Jay came by a few minutes later and asked if I had seen what Cami did. I was sure she put that B in the water. I went in the bathroom and found her B sitting on the toilet lid, however, Cami was in the tub with her sister - fully clothed! Sorry for the bad photography trying to get Cami without sissy in the picture :0) Anyway Cami did follow directions - she didn't get her B wet!

No comments:

Post a Comment